Features & Benefits
Get exceptional high quality in your processing.
Auto-reversal COM films use environmentally friendly low replenishment rate standard process photochemicals. IIMAGELINK Ecopos 305 features clear bright headers, sharp characters and high visual contrast for wet roll-format COM output. They are specifically designed for CRT-technology imaging and typically require deep-tank processing.
These films are slow speed with direct reversing emulsion that is blue-green sensitive with high spectral sensitivity in the 430 to 550 nm range.
Imagelink Ecopos 305 is designed for use in blue phosphorous CRT (cathode ray tube) type computer output microfilmers (COMs). These devices photograph data displayed electronically rather than from printed documents. The Imagelink COM Microfilms are "drop-in" compatible with roll film COM equipment such as DatagraphiX 4500, XR, 3M Beta COM; and graphic COMs such as the III Cal Comp. IMAGELINK Ecopos 305 Microfilm requires only conventional processing, and does NOT require the use of a "full reversal" processing system, which uses dichromate bleach.
Drop in capability with low printing density and anti-static backing.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, efficient, high-quality duplication.
- Increased friendliness to the environment.
- Manufactured to meet ISO and ANSI standards for an LE 500 film.
- Excellent capture of CRT, formsflash, and cutmark. (Minimum adjustments are necessary to balance these exposures.)
- Uniform background provides crisp diazo copies.
- Low printing density (D-min 0.04-0.05). Clearer master characters (D-min) allow for higher throughput rates of duplicators.
- Good exposure and duplication latitude. The combination of a low D-min and medium contrast yields a wider exposure tolerance; also fewer tolerance, and fewer exposure adjustments of duplicator exposure times.
- Low process sensitivity. Even as process conditions vary, DR microfilm maintains high image quality.
- Invariant photographic speed. From batch to batch, there is no need to adjust exposure output. Halation protection. This eliminates "image bloom" caused by reflected light. Halation protection is particularly important with headers and detailed form slides.
- Process-surviving anti-static backing. Even after processing, static protection is maintained to reduce dirt and dust buildup during duplication and handling.